Besides 1 and 5, the questions below are basic comprehension questions. I think you can answer nearly all of them in 300 words total.
1) What have you previously learned about plagiarism? What is it? Why is it bad? How should you avoid it?
2) What are the five types of “normal” plagiarism that Martin describes?
3) Why do students plagiarize? What reasons does Martin offer?
4) What is Institutionalized Plagiarism and how is it different from Competitive Plagiarism? What are some examples of Institutionalized Plagiarism?
5) Toward the end of his essay, how does Martin say we should treat plagiarism?